1. Ownership of the website
This WEBSITE https://www.arjowigginscreativepapers.com is published by ARJO WIGGINS FINE PAPERS LIMITED, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under the registered number 961440, whose registered office is located at 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5ES, United Kingdom, hereinafter called ‘ARJOWIGGINS’.
The head of publication and person responsible for this WEBSITE is Mr. Jonathan Mitchell.
This WEBSITE is hosted by CloudSpace, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under the registered number 05128948, whose registered office is located at Lullingstone House, 5 Castle Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2FG, United Kingdom, and who may be contacted by telephone on +44 (0) 207 043 0667 or by e-mail at [email protected].
2. Personal Data Protection
2.1 Main Definition
- The term “User” shall mean an Internet user who accesses and uses the WEBSITE.
- The term “Personal Data” shall mean any information, whatever the form thereof, which can be used to directly or indirectly identify the natural persons to which it relates.
In France, personal data is protected by:
- Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council date 27 April 2016, and
- Any related local law applicable as the Data Protection Act 2018 in the United Kingdom and its successive amendments on information technology, data files and civil liberties.
- All of the foregoing called the “Personal Data Protection Laws”.
Any other term with capital letter not hereinafter defined shall have the same meaning as defined in the Personal Data Protection Laws.
2.2 Data Controller
Personal Data gathered through this WEBSITE are processed manually and electronically in accordance to Personal Data Protection Laws by ARJOWIGGINS that acts as the Data Controller.
Data processing is based on the Data Subject consent and/or on the need for ARJOWIGGINS to enter, perform, terminate or enforce a contract with the Data Subject and/or to comply with legal obligations and/or to achieve a legitimate interest.
ARJOWIGGINS declares the Lead Supervisory Authority competent to settle any claim related to its processing of Personal Data shall be Information Commissioner’s Office of the United Kingdom.
2.3 Personal Data Collected
Personal Data collected and processed are identity and contact details that include:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Shipping address
- Billing address
If the User has subscribed or not to receiving information from ARJOWIGGINS
ARJOWIGGINS does not collect nor store the User’s payment card details. Payments are performed with WORLDPAY (WORLDPAY LIMITED, Registered office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF Registration number: 03424752), which collects and processes the User’s financial data to fulfill sample orders placed by the User through the WEBSITE, WORLDPAY acting as Data Controller as regards the User’s financial data (see also the Third-Party Links section below).
2.4 Purpose of Personal Data Collected
ARJOWIGGINS shall only collect personal data for the purposes of performing services offered by the through the WEBSITE:
- Allowing the User of the WEBSITE to create their Account to benefit from the services offered by the WEBSITE (placing sample or marketing tools orders, seeing their history of past orders in ‘Past Orders’, storing addresses in the ‘Address Book’, creating and saving projects in ‘My Projects’)
- Fulfilling customer orders of samples and/or marketing tools
- Answering or redirecting Users’ enquiries sent through the Contact form of the WEBSITE in the best possible manner
Specific purpose: E-mailing
When the User creates an account, ARJOWIGGINS will ask the User if he wishes to receive marketing/commercial information from ARJOWIGGINS. In order to receive information from ARJOWIGGINS, the User shall tick the box "Tick in and Stay tuned! Get our latest news, product announcements and events information". If the User refuses to receive information, he shall leave the box unticked.
If the User has agreed to receive information from ARJOWIGGINS, Arjowiggins will be then allowed to send him digital or printed marketing/commercial information, such as product information, commercial offer, information about an event, information about a project, or an invitation, for example.
In order to unsubscribe, the User can either go in the ‘My Account’ section of the WEBSITE and edit their details in order to untick the box, or click on the unsubscribe link which will be included under any email sent by Arjowiggins, or send an email to [email protected].
2.5 Authorized Recipient
Personal Data is disclosed by ARJOWIGGINS i) where this is necessary for the stated purposes, within its own organization and/or its subsidiary companies, its service providers and its official distributors in any relevant country, which are located around the world, in every country where ARJOWIGGINS group operates (for more information regarding these countries: click here); (ii) if required by applicable law; (iii) in connection with a reorganization or combination of ARJOWIGGINS with another company, (iv) if ARJOWIGGINS believes that such disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply terms of contract and other agreements or otherwise protect and defend ARJOWIGGINS’s rights, property or safety; (v) in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal obligation, or a regulatory or government inquiry; or (vi) with your consent.
In particular, the Personal Data will be stored and/or supported by the authorized recipient listed as follows:
- CloudSpace, our WEBSITE hoster located in the UK, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under the registered number 05128948, Registered Office: Lullingstone House, 5 Castle Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2FG, United Kingdom
- JP74, our web development agency located in the UK who has access to this WEBSITE to ensure technical support & development (Registered in England and Wales no. 4317240. Registered Office: JP74 Limited, Floor 3, AMS Neve, AMS Technology Park, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB)
- Antalis Ltd located in the UK who manages and performs ARJOWIGGINS sample service (Antalis UK Limited, Reg no. 1088345, Registered Office: Baker & McKenzie LLP, 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA)
- Royal Mail (Royal Mail Group Limited, Reg no. 4138203, Registered Office: 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0HQ) and UPS (UPS (UK) Limited, Reg no. 01852013, Registered Office: UPS House, Forest Road, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 7DY), both located in the UK to perform the delivery of samples worldwide
- EURODISLOG, the logistic company located in France which manages the delivery of the Paper Book worldwide (n° SIRET: 383 229 374 00111, Registered Office: Avenue du fond de vaux, ZI des béthunes, BP 50589, Saint Ouen L'Aumône, 95005 Cergy Pontoise cedex)
- ARJOWIGGINS’ official distributors (click here to access the list) for follow up of the orders and for providing User with marketing/commercial information or offer on our products and services
We require all authorized recipient to comply with Personal Data Protection Laws and to use Personal Data only for the specified purposes, in accordance with our instructions and with appropriate organizational and technical security measures, subject to the execution of a Data processing agreement each time required. When those recipients are located in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection in the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Laws, and in order to transfer personal data in a secure way, in accordance with applicable Personal Data Protection Laws, the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses are executed to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented for the processing of the Personal Data.
2.6 Data Retention
Personal data will be kept for a minimum period of 2 years and might be kept for an extra-period defined by the applicable statute of limitation.
2.7 Right to access, correct and object to the use of personal data
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws, User has a right to access (free of charge), modify, rectify, erase, block and delete any of its personal data, request an explanation and/or to object to the processing of its Personal Data for legitimate reasons. Finally, User can send “special directives” regarding the use of its data after its death. To exercise these rights, a request shall be sent to the following address: [email protected].
2.8 Data Security
ARJOWIGGINS undertakes to ensure appropriate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of Users' personal data, and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessible by unauthorized third parties. The personal data provided by Users are stored on secure servers (protection by username and password, and firewall), especially on the server of the WEBSITE Hoster. In addition, access to Personal Data is limited to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need to know, that will only process Personal Data on instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach are in place, and notification to Data Subject or and any relevant regulator of a breach will be performed where legally required to do so.
However, the transfer of personal data on the Internet presents intrinsic risks that ARJOWIGGINS cannot totally prevent with regard to the security of the data thus sent. Therefore, ARJOWIGGINS warns Users about the potential risks involved in the operation and use of this WEBSITE, and so for Users to take the necessary measures of protection in the management of their navigation on the Internet (like using updated hardware and software, up-to-date anti-virus, confidentiality measures to protect identifiers and password, etc.).
2.9 Third Party Links
This WEBSITE may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications (hereinafter “Third-party Links”). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share personal data of User.
The management and security of the personal data provided by Users on any Third-party Links, are under the sole responsibility of the respective publisher of said Third-party Links. These Third-party Links include, but are not limited to, the following ones:
- The website of WORLDPAY (WORLDPAY LIMITED, Registered office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF, Registration number: 03424752), on which User are redirected when they wish to proceed to the payment of their order,
- The websites of ARJOWIGGINS’ distributors listed in the Distributors section,
- The websites of the Certified Printers listed in the Printing/Academy section,
ARJOWIGGINS DENIES ANY RESPONSIBILITY NOR LIABILITY AS REGARDS THIS THIRD-PART WEBSITES.